Introductory Class Video: 1 hr 45 min.
- Embodiment Practice: Ch. 6 BMP, Ch. 2 Natural Intelligence
- Body Systems: Ch. 7 BMP, Ch. 5 (105-122) Natural Intelligence
- Organs: p. 187-193 BMP
- Check in with your visceral organs regularly. Get to know their baseline states. Notice how that changes when you are hungry, full, scared, calm, angry/irritated, feeling love/connection, sad/grieving, dissociative.
- Start to notice postural, movement, voice tone, and emotional shifts in yourself and others that seem connected to the organs.
- Learn the locations of the organs in your body.
Embodiment Practice with the Body Systems Video 1 – 20 min.
Embodiment Practice with the Body Systems Audio – 14 min.
Class 1 Video: 1 hr 45 min
Embodiment Practice with the Body Systems Video 2: 10 min.
Embodied Endocrine System: 10 min.
Embodiment Practice and Intro to Body Systems, continuing with the Nervous System, Fluid Systems. Embodying the body systems. Deepening our relationship to the systems and body observation.
Class 2 Video: 1 hr 45 min.
Emotional Sweep 1: Verbal Intro 4 min
Emotional Sweep 2: First Practice 14.5 min
Observing the body: Demonstrations and case studies. Integrating the Body Systems personally and professionally.
Class 3 Video: 1 hr 45 min.
- Embodiment Practice: From here, everything builds on everything else. We are all growing our Embodiment Practice using the Emotional Sweep techniques as you want to help emotions surface and release. Take your time. No hurry, just supporting your own development.
- Body Systems: In addition, hopefully you are working with growing your awareness of the body systems both in ourselves and in others, seeing and feeling and hearing the links to emotional and psychological processing. There is nothing new to read in this area, just look at the end of the video of Class 2 if you want to review; review the readings in either book; and listen to the audio as you need stimulation with the body systems.
Observing the body. Review 5 fundamental actions. Demonstrates and shares case studies. Introducing the 12 basic neuro-cellular actions.
Class 4 Video: 1 hr 45 min.
- Continue developing your Embodiment Practice, using it with clients/students in slivers or as a whole.
- Continue developing your relationship to the Interaction Cycle for yourself and clients/students.
- Continue developing your relationship to each of the body systems.
- Read pp. 60-72 in Natural Intelligence regarding the 5 fundamental actions. If you want to read Ch. 10 in the BMP book, there’s a tiny bit more, spread out. After that, watch the video of the 5 Fundamental Actions.